When choosing the Full Property Management service we will use our experience gained over many years to look after the whole lettings process from start to finish.
All routine and emergency property maintenance is undertaken by our own authorised contractors who are approved, fully insured and respond quickly and efficiently, always working to the highest standards.
We can assure you that your property will be safe in our hands.
Many of our landlords choose the Full Property Management service especially if they live abroad or don’t have the time or expertise to devote to being a full-time landlord. For peace of mind leave the whole process to the professionals. Please contact us if you would like to know more about our service.
*Our Full Property Management service takes care of all the following:
• Visiting property and providing a market appraisal
• Providing a “To Let” board
• Listing prominently displayed in our branch window, local media advertising and features on Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Google and our website
• Accompany viewings
• Advise you of all offers received and negotiate the best rent
• Obtaining acceptable references, credit checks and right to rent checks where applicable
• Preparing all legal documentation
• Arrange for the preparation of inventory and schedule of condition
• Checking tenant in and out of the property
• Unless otherwise instructed Paige & Petrook will hold the tenant’s deposit within the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
• We will arrange for the utilities and water charges to be processed through the relevant supplier and will also advise the council tax office of the new occupancy
• If applicable dealing with Tax Return in accordance with the Taxation of Income from the Non-residents Landlord Scheme
• Rent collection and account to landlord
• Landlords Rent Protection and legal expenses cover (terms apply)
• Dealing will all aspects of refurbishments during and between tenancies
• Twice yearly inspection of property and report to landlord
• Dealing with all repairs, maintenance and emergencies with our approved and fully insured contractors
• Arranging all appropriate certificates eg Gas Safety, EPCs
• Handling of all insurance claims
• Dealing with end of tenancy disputes and negotiation of deposit retention